jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

Cover letter. Industrial Engineer.

July 01, 2009
Michelin North America, Inc.
Tuscaloosa, AL
    Dear Michelin North America, Inc.:
    I am writing to express my interest in the Industrial
Engineer position in Manufacturing/Operations area (Job
ID 715) that is advertised in www.hotjobs.yahoo.com.
I´m very interesting the job because I have researched
focally in the manufacturing area, I have done courses
and specializations in Manufacturing.
I´m especialized in improve productions line and
reduce cost with a important center : quality.
I would love work for your company because is a
well-known enterprise where quality and efficiency
are the main words; also it would be a pleasure
and a big source of knowlegde and experience work
for you.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule
an interview,I can be reached at (0058) 0414-56565658.
Thank you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Marian Diaz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario